To create a homeowner account, click on the "Homeowner Registration" SUBTAB under the "Homeowner Registration | Login" TAB in the navigation bar of this website.
Complete all five fields marked with an asterik (*), including user name (your choice), and complete the challenge at the bottom of the page (recognition of numbers/letters - not case-sensitive). Click the "SUBMIT FORM" at the bottom on the page. This will create your account. You will receive a confirmation email with your chosen username and a link to set a password. You will only be able to access the Members Only Area after your registration has been approved. Please allow 24 hours.
Once you have an account, you can change your password or email address at any time.
To change your password
** If you are logged in -
- click on "Member Login" located at the top of the sidebar on the right side of this page
- scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter your new password (twice)
- click on the "Save All Changes" button
** If you are not logged in and/or do not recall the password -
- click on "Members Login" SUBTAB under the "Homeowner Registration | Login" TAB in the navigation bar of this website
- click on "forgot password?"
- enter your email address (it must be the one that was initially "authenticated"), or your user id
- check your email for a confirmation link to reset your password
- click on the confirmation link in the email to reset your password
- you can accept the password or change it to a password of your choosing
- click the "reset password" button